2. Usage of the Service
3. Website Registration
4. Member Account and Conduct
5. Membership Fees
- a. You may become a member of the Website by filling our online registration form.
- b. Once we process and approve this form by email you become a member of the Website.
- c. You must promptly inform the Website of all changes to the registration data, including, but not limited to, changes in your address and changes in the credit card information you used in connection with billing for the Service. d. Providing in accurate or false information may cause the Website to suspend or terminate your account and refuse your current or future use of the Website.
- e. You are responsible for returned checks, inappropriate chargeback or credits to your credit card and any related fees that we incur with respect to your account.
- f. You certify that choosing a username you will not choose a name which falsely represents you as somebody else or a name which may otherwise be in violation of the rights of a third party.
6. Shopping of Tangible items
- a. Your subscription to the Website will be automatically renewed as stated below upon expiration of the initial term, unless you ask to cease the membership. Membership fees to the Website are prominently displayed prior to your purchase.
- b. You agree to pay all membership fees when due according to the billing cycles.
- c. Upon registration, you must select a payment method. The Website reserves the right to contract with a third party to process all payments. Such third party may impose additional terms and conditions governing payment processing. Your card issuer agreement may contain additional terms with respect to your rights and liabilities as a card holder. You agree to pay all amounts due to us immediately upon cancellation or termination of your account.
- d. "THE Website reserves the right to make changes to the fees and billing methods, including the addition of supplemental charges for any content or services provided, with prior notice to you, at any time."
- e. the Website uses an automatic re-bill cycle according to your selected payment method.
- f. If you believe that you have been wrongly billed, please notify us immediately of such error. If we do not hear from you within 30 days after such billing error first appears on any account statement, such fee will be deemed acceptable by you for all purposes, including resolution of inquiries made by your credit card issuer. You release us from all liabilities and claims of loss resulting from any error or discrepancy that is not reported to us within 30 days of its publication.
7. Cancelling or Deleting Your Account
- A. Pricing & Availability
- 1. Pricing is shown before taxes and shipping costs which will be added to the final cost of the order.
- 2. Taxes needed to be paid for releasing the item in your local country are to be fully paid by you. Non payment of those taxes cannot be accepted as a reason to initiate a return.
- 3. Some items may take longer to ship due to availability. If an item is out of stock we will indicate this during the order process.
- 4. We cannot confirm the final price of an item until we get a confirmation from the seller following your order. small number of the items that we offer may be mispriced. If the correct price of an item is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
- 5. We generally do not charge you until after your order has entered the shipping process.
- B. Product Descriptions
- 1. While describing the offered items we do our best to use the description given by the seller. We try to be as accurate as possible. Meetsimply.Com does not warrant that such description is fully accurate or error free.
- 2. If a product purchased does not meet your expectations, or is not what was described on the site, you may initiate a return.
- C. Shipping
- 1. It is the member's responsibility to specify a complete and accurate shipping address where the purchased items can be delivered.
- 2. The company or any of it's the companies doing the delivery on its behalf are not responsible for loss or theft of shipments after the delivery to the specified address has been confirmed.
- 3. If it is not possible for a shipment to be securely delivered to a residential address, the customer should instead specify the shipping address of their place of work, or other business office open during normal business hours.
- 4. The delivery company may require a signature to confirm the shipping delivery. It is the member's responsibility to provide an address where they or someone they trust will be present to sign for and receive the package.
- 5. If having someone other than the intended recipient sign for a package results in the member not receiving the package, the website and the courier company cannot be held responsible. If there are special instructions regarding an Express shipment delivery, i.e. "leave package at Apartment Building office if not at home", the member must specify these instructions in their order.
- 6. If you have arranged with a courier to waive signatures at your address, the Website and the courier cannot be held responsible for shipment loss, theft or damage after confirmed delivery. If an incorrect delivery address or other incorrect information is supplied by the member and results in additional shipping fees, the Website reserves the right to separately bill those fees to the member.
- 7. Taxes- if any taxes apply on the items delivered those will need to be paid by the member. The amount paid by the member covers only the item's cost and shipping. Any taxes or fees on top of that amount are to be paid by the member. Fail to do so may cause return of goods and full payment by the member.
- D. Returns & Refunds
- 1. Items may be returned based on our sole discretion. The return policy depends on the item you purchased.
- 2. Items must be returned within the given time given from Meetsimply.Com during your return request.
- 3. Once you request to return an item we will provide you with the guidelines and return address.
- 4. Items must be in new condition and with their original packaging and all accessories.
- 5. For some items, once they have been used or opened they cannot be returned.
- 6. Depending on the value of the returned item we may need you to add tracking and/or insurance to your return shipment. If you do not use tracking and we can locate you package, we may not be able to make a refund.
- 7. The return shipping costs are to be paid by you. However, if you shipped the item back at your own expense, and the return is the result of the seller error, you will be refunded your shipping costs when we process the return.
- 8. Once an item is reached back to the seller in good condition the seller will initiate a refund.
8. User Generated Content
- a. You may cancel your membership at any time from your account. Membership must be cancelled at least 24 hours before your billing cycle occurs. Otherwise you will be charged for the next billing cycle. You hereby agree to be personally liable for any and all charges incurred by you until cancellation of the membership. In the event that you cancel your account no refund, including any membership fees, will be granted. Upon our processing of your request to cancel your membership, you will no longer have access to the non-public areas of the Website.
- b. Upon expiration of your cancelled paid membership, your account will automatically revert to a free membership, unless you specifically request your free membership also be terminated, and you will lose access to all communication and content in your account.
- d. You agree that neither the Website nor any third party acting on its behalf shall be liable to you for any termination of your membership or access to the Website. You agree that if your account is terminated by the Website, you will not attempt to re-register as a member without prior written consent from the Website.
9. Content Monitoring
- b. You may not post any Content for commercial purposes, including, but not limited to, email marketing, advertising of goods or services, fund raising, investment opportunities, contests or solicitation of any kind.
- c. Any violation of the above, based on the Website's sole discretion may result immediate suspension or termination of your account and needed court procedures.
- e. You authorize the Website to post that content throughout the Website and other associated websites featuring other members of the Service. The Website hereby asserts immunity with respect to the content provided by members or other third parties, as provided by law, including, but not limited to, under the Communications Decency Act. The Website may remove without notice any content you post or upload if it finds it inappropriate for any reason.
10. Information Security And Use
- c. you shall remain solely responsible for the such content that you may upload or post to the Website or otherwise transmit to to users or member of the Website.
By using the site you acknowledge and agree that:
11. Privacy and Use of Information.
- a. We cannot ensure complete security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet, email, messaging or otherwise.
- b. you release the Website from any and all liability in connection with the breach of the security of such information and/or messages and with respect to the use of such information by other parties.
- c. We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use of any information, by anyone, that you provide to any other parties and or members or users of the Service and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service.
- d. We cannot assume any responsibility for the content of any communication sent by any user or member on the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any such communication you may receive from other users.
- e. You cannot bring legal action against the Website or any of its employees, officers, or agents for any damages of any kind, under any theory or any reason, as a consequence of using the Service.
- f. Any and all images uploaded to the Website become property of the Website and may be used by the Website, without restriction, as marketing and promotion materials. By accepting this Agreement and its terms and conditions you specifically authorize us to use any images you upload to the Website for marketing the Website in our sole discretion.
- g. The Website cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility, for verifying the accuracy of the information provided by any other user or member of the Service, including but not limited to, information regarding a member's age, marital status and location.
- h. As users may discontinue or suspend their membership at any time for any reason without notice, we cannot guarantee that individuals seen in various advertisements are currently active members. You hereby acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibilities or liabilities for any inaccuracies, intentional or unintentional, made by users or as a result of out of date information. Note that photos and other data may be presented only for illustration purposes.
12. Safety Measures
Please use the following steps if you consider meeting or corresponding with any user or member of the Website:
- a. never share your personal or financial information with people you do not know.
- b. do not ever send money to someone you meet online, especially by wire transfer. Scammers often insist that people wire money, especially overseas, because it's nearly impossible to reverse the transaction or trace the money.
- c. don't give out your credit card number or bank info.
- d. do not share your personal info, such as social security details, family name, address, phone, place of work or any other identifying information in your dating profile or initial email messages
- e. Stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal or financial information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it
- f. If you choose to meet face-to-face with another user or member, always tell someone in your family or a friend where you are going and when you will return. Always provide your own transportation to and from your date location and meet in a public place with many people around.
14. Proprietary Rights
- a. For any claim regarding copyright infringement please contact our customer service
- b. in your email please provide electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest. Add a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed and a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on a the Website.
- c. as well provide full contact details including full name, address, email and phone number.
- d. by law, such claim must include your statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- e. The Website will terminate the account of any member that is involved in such infringement. For the avoidance of doubt, the Site specifically reserves the right to suspend or terminate the account of any member reported by any third party for infringing copyrights.
- f. the Website may also takedown any infringing content upon receiving an infringement notice upon its sole discretion.
15. Restricted countries
- a. All content on the Website is proprietary and constitutes a valuable intellectual property. The Website as a whole is copyrighted and are protected under copyright laws, and may not be copied, exported, reproduced, edited, transmitted or uploaded in any way without written permission from the Website owners. Any content submitted to the Website grants the Website a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, edit, export, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display the content and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content.
- b. The Service contains information, which is proprietary to the Website and/or users of the Service. The Website asserts full copyright protection in the Service. Any information posted by us or users of the Service may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to the user. You agree not to modify, copy, edit, use or distribute any such information in any manner without having first received the express written approval of the owner of such information.
- c. The name "Meetsimply.Com" are protected by trademark law as are other brand names on the Website owners.
The Website may not be accessed or viewed or exported in any jurisdiction in which the access, viewing, downloading, or other use of the Website could reasonably constitute a violation of any law, regulation, ordinance rule, or custom. The operator of this Website may restrict or deny access to the site to guests in any country or location at any time at its sole discretion, and shall not be held liable in any way by any user or members in such respect.
16. External Links
The Website may from time to time contain external links to third party services and products. The Website is not responsible for, and have no liability as a result of, the availability of such external links or their contents.
18. Limited Liability And Responsibility
- a. The Website is not responsible for any incidental, consequential, special, punitive, direct or indirect damages of any kind whatsoever, which may arise out of or relate to your use of the Website, including but not limited to lost revenues, profits, business or data, or damages resulting from any viruses, hackers, worms, Trojan horses or other destructive software or materials, or communications by you or other users of the Service, or any interruption or suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension.
- b. Any claim against the Website shall be limited to the amount you paid for your membership.
- You understand and agree that any use you make of any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is at your own discretion and risk, and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for consequential damages or punitive damages.
- c. You agree that the Website's maximum liability to you for breach of this agreement, or for any other reason, shall be limited to the aggregate amount of membership fees you have paid.
This Agreement and all matters arising out of or otherwise relating to these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws in effect in Cyprus, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and the Website hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the Cyprus for resolution of all disputes. You and the Website hereby agree that exclusive venue for any litigation under this Agreement shall be with the courts located in Nicosia, Cyprus.
21. No Warranties
- a. You expressly agree that your use of the service is at your sole and exclusive risk. The services are provided on an “as is, with all faults” and “as available” basis. We do not warrant that this Service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- b. The Website expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. the Website makes no warranty that the services will meet your requirements, or that the services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does the Website make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the services or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the services or that defects in any software, hardware or the services will be corrected.
If any term, clause or provision/s hereof is/are held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
To solve or report a complaint regarding the Website or members who use the Website, You should send an complaint details to our customer service
The Website shall perform actions in order to help solve the problem.